Today, I'll show you how to make a ribbon bracelet.
What you'll need:
*charm(s) with jump ring
*Fray Check (or clear nail polish)
1. Cut a piece of ribbon that will wrap around your wrist about 3 1/2 times.
2. Apply Fray Check (or clear polish) to each end of the ribbon and let dry.
3. Slide your charm onto the ribbon. Roll the ribbon in your hands to make a cylinder shape and pass it through the jump ring of the charm.
4. Tie a knot on each side of the charm. If you want to add more charms, slide them onto the ribbon and make more knots.
5. Twist the ends of the ribbon like a rope and wrap them around three times.
6. Tie the ends of the ribbon together.
This would make a pretty accessory for your next date night. :)