Looking for a fun little stocking stuffer for your friends and family? Try making your own photo magnets! These could also be used to promote your business. :)
What you'll need:
*magnetic sheets (found at hobby stores)
*clear laminate contact paper
I already had some photos printed at a size of 3.5 inches wide by 2 inches. You can use some photos that you have or print some out from your computer. The size of your magnets will depend on the magnetic sheets that you use.
1. Cut out a piece of contact paper that is large enough to cover your photos.
2. Peel the backing from the contact paper and lay your photos face down.
3. Turn the contact paper over and smooth out any creases or bubbles.
4. Peel the backing from the magnetic sheet and place the photos backside down on the sticky side of the magnet.
5. Cut away the excess material, and you have your very own photo magnet!