2. Use a round object (a quarter or film canister) to trace a circular shape onto your coaster. I found these cork coasters for less than $1 at Walmart.
3. Paint a black ring around the outside of the traced circle. Let dry.
4. With a color of your choice, paint the inside of the traced circle. Let dry.
5. Paint a small black or white dot in the center of the traced circle. Let dry.
6. With a very thin brush, paint some white or grey curved lines on the black ring of the coaster. Let dry.
7. Apply a layer of Mod Podge Outdoor. You may want to apply a few extra thin layers.
8. Once the Mod Podge has dried, your coasters are ready to use!