2. Cut the sleeves off of the t-shirt. If you want a deeper neckline, also cut the collar off of the shirt.
3. Take one of the sleeves and cut it open. Cut away the seam.
4. Begin cutting thin strips in the open sleeve to create the fringe.
5. You should now have a fringed piece.
6. Cut an angled design into your fringe. Repeat steps 3 thru 6 on the other sleeve.
7. Lay your two fringed pieces on top of each other and fold them over the neckline of the shirt.
8. Stitch the fringe onto the shirt.