2. Use the seam ripper to remove any tags and extra bits.
3. Now use the seam ripper to remove the stitches along the length of the tie.
4. Cut the tie to your desired size.
5. Open up the tie.
6. Place a strip fabric tape along the bottom of the fully open tie.
7. Remove the paper and fold the bottom of the tie up. You should have a clean hem.
8. Place another strip of tape along the hem.
9. Fold in one side of the tie. Add another strip of tape along the inside edge of the other side of the tie.
10. Remove the paper and fold the side in. The wallet should look "sewn".
11. Add a set of velcro dots to the wallet.
12. Your wallet is complete!