Some pretty winter-inspired nails.
2. Pull off a piece of tape. Paint some green polish on it and allow to dry.
3. Paint a coat of blue nail polish on your nails and allow to dry. Paint on a second coat if desired.
4. Paint a wavy line along the bottom of each nail. Think sloppy French manicure. Allow to dry.
5. Take the painted piece of tape and cut out a triangle shape.
6. Cut tiny triangles out of the shape to make it look like a tree.
7. Place the tree shape on top of a painted nail and press it down. You can add trees to each nail or just as accents on a few nails. Take the paint pen and add little "snow" dots to each nail. Allow to dry.
8. Decorate your other nails with snow and snowflakes.
9. Seal your design with a coat of clear polish and allow to dry.