1. Fold a piece of construction paper in half. I folded short edge to short edge.
2. Cut two parallel slits on the folded edge of the construction paper to create a tab. Repeat this for multiple pop-ups.
3. Open the folded paper and push the tab inwards.
4. Create you pop-up. You could draw something like I did or cut out images from magazines.
5. Glue your pop-up to the tab.
6. Decorate the rest of your card. If you want the notch in the paper to be hidden, glue another folded piece of paper over it.