2. Take a piece of cardstock and tape a piece of tissue paper to it. Keep the tissue paper taut so that it doesn't jam in the printer.
3. In your photo editing program, size your images to fit on the candles and print.
4. Cut out your images. Leave a small border all the way around.
5. Place your image on a candle and wrap a piece of wax paper around the image and candle. Make sure that the waxy side faces the image. Turn the hair dryer on its highest setting. The image will start to turn darker, and you may notice some wax "sweat".
6. Once the entire image is dark, peel away the wax paper. You now have a unique photo candle!
Be very careful when blow drying the candle. Your hands might get hot.